Curses are the major cause of poverty and suffering in this world. The first curse ever was from the lips of God to His creation because of the sin of Adam. The Lord said unto him because thou has done this, cursed be the ground for thy sake, in the sweat of thy face shall thou eat bread, for dust thou art and unto dust shall thou return (see Genesis 3:17-19). Curses are what make people suffer amidst of plenty; when a man is cursed, every door of favour, prosperity and fruitfulness shuts up. The Lord placed a flaming sword at the East of the garden because at the East is where all the treasures of the garden are, so because he was angry with man, He placed a flaming sword on the way to prosperity. The flaming sword is the sentencing of divine curses (Genesis 3:24).
The cause of the sufferings in Africa is because our founding fathers chose the ways of cursing starting from Ham the father of Canaan, down to Esau, all these men were coloured people. Civilization and industrialization started from Africa (Ancient Egypt) but today Africa is backward because of the sins of their ancestors: the fathers of Africans gave themselves to Satanism, paganism and fetish religions in ancient times. The Amadioha and Odinala in Igbo land, the Ifa in Yoruba land and the Igbeh in other regions. All these are idolatrous before God and they attract divine curses.
SOME ANCESTRAL MISTAKES THAT ATTRACT DIVINE CURSES INCLUDE:
- Customs and traditional beliefs: this is the worship of ancestral deities through customs and traditions. (SEE: Mark 7:13).
- A man sleeping with his daughter.
- A mother having sex with her son.
- Ritual killings/human sacrifices made to deities.
- Massacres, mass murders and other abominable acts.
- Siblings having sex with themselves.
- Human beings having sex with animals.
- Worship of idols.
- Appeasing the gods of the lands.
- Consulting witchdoctors or native doctors (Exodus 20:4-5, Ezekiel 18:1-3).
TYPES OF CURSES THAT PEOPLE SUFFER:
- Divine curse.
- Parental curse.
- Ancestral curses.
- Family tree curses
- Curses of the bloodline.
- Spiritual family curses.
- Self-inflicted curses.
- Demonic spells and embargoes.
- Inherited curses.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CURSE OPERATING IN YOUR LIFE:
- You help others to succeed but you are nowhere.
- You hardly finish whatever you start.
- People hardly help you.
- People mock you when you go to them for assistance.
- Hardship and abject poverty.
- If you make money it must finish before you get another one.
- Prolonged period of joblessness.
- Continuous ill-health.
- Delay in marriage.
- Incessant police/court case.
- Your joy doesn’t last.
- Financial difficulties
- Rising and falling.
- Frustration in ministry.
- You are in prison of debt.
- You have tried many things yet nothing seems to be working for you.
- You have people who can help you but they refuse to assist.
- Lack of peace in your marriage.
- Barrenness in marriage.
- Disappointments and failure in what you do.
- Accidents and untimely deaths in your family.
- Bitterness and sorrow.
HOW TO BREAK THE CURSES OFF YOUR LIFE
- Give your life to Christ (See: Romans 8:1-2 and John 1:12).
- Believe in the finished works of Christ (Galatians 3:12-13).
- Pray that God should take you to the man of God that will help you lift up the curses
(See: Psalm 61:2, Acts 9:17 and Hosea 12:13).
If you suffer any of the above mentioned effects of curses, we will be glad to help you with our FREE curse breaking oil, prophetically prepared for this purpose. Visit us today!